
Proud Grandpa

Daddy with cousin Connor and Kayla

Connor and uncle Aidan with Kayla

Proud daddy with his new baby girl!

Justin cutting Kayla's ambilical cord.

My foot is so tiny

Daddy putting my in my car seat for the first time

I look real happy don't I

Getting in the car for the trip home

I had to sleep on UV lights in what looked like a space suit because I was so jaundis

Mommy and Daddy called me their little glow worm :)

Napping with daddy


Doing what I do best...sleeping

My stats

Mommy and Kayla

Mommy likes this picture :)

It's so bright in this world!

Sleeping after a rough day

Her first bow! :)


So serious :)

All clean and cute!

Kim, Jaycob, Connor and Elgin visiting

A happy grandpa

Getting cleaned up

her first diaper

Kayla with uncle Aidan.

Can someone put some clothes on me it's cold!

Her first spunge bath.

All cleaned up.

Kim, Connor, Elgin and Jaycob drove up to meet Kayla on her birthday! What a great surprise!

Proud daddy holding his daughter for the first time.

First family photo.
These are all photos of when Kayla came into the world!
No comments:
Post a Comment