Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Kayla's First Christmas

A christmas outfit I got from mom's aunt Kim
HANG TEN! ( check out my left hand )
Opening gifts.......


I love the sound of paper crinkling
And I love to eat it!
Cousin Connor helping me with my gifts



Uncle Aidan, cousin Connor and Jaycob with Daddy and me. (TROUBLE)
My christmas onesie
Aidan and Connor helping Jaycob open gifts

Opening gifts from Auntie Ali
UMMMM paper!
Me by our first christmas tree in our house, a little small but just right!

Laying around with Grandpa Rick

Couldn't quite sit up by myself yet so daddy had to help me

Our kitty Cloe getting in the picture
Jaycob with Aidan's soccer ball
I really love paper! I don't even need presents.
Uncle Elgin and Aunt Kim gave me this Jumper and I love it! Mom thinks I look like an elf! WOW! To much bouncing need to settle down.
Jaycob wanted to wear a hat too!
Me and mommy opening more gifts
Connor being Santa

I don't even have to say it :)
I love clothes
more presents.......

Jaycob stealing peoples gifts :)

I don't want the bear I want the paper! :)

No comments: