Sunday, May 4, 2008

Kayla's Baptism

Kayla got baptized on the 27th of April. The service went really well she got a blanket from the church and they also sang to her. She loved being the center of attention and was waving to the congregation. After wards we went to Elgin and Kim's and had family over and had a nice lunch and good conversation. Thank you to everyone that came to make Kayla's day so special!





Mommy, Grandma Marta and me after getting baptized
Daddy, mommy, me, aunt Kim, Grandma Marta, Cousin Jaycob and Connor and uncle Elgin


Family photo. I did really well and I didn't even cry!
Grandma Joan and Jaycob
Me with Jaycob, Grandpa Rick and Kim and Connor


Opening my gifts with daddy after church
I love paper!
I'm a big girl opening it all by myself, I'll be a pro come christmas!
NUM NUM

Connor taking me and Jaycob for laundry basket rides



Taking a break from the laundry cart




No comments: