I don't have your email so to add the counter, just click on mine and it will take you to the website to set it up. Then, cut and paste the link that they give you in the Add a Page Element section of the blogger dashboard. Let me know if you have questions.
I got it added just cant seem to get it to stay on the main page? Justin has our log in info(which he will probably say he doesn't but its my email address and the password I always use) so if you want to maybe help him whenever you get a chance at work to try and move it???? Or it's not a big deal I can leave it in the June posts too!
2 comments:
Yay Kayla--and Go Twins :)
I don't have your email so to add the counter, just click on mine and it will take you to the website to set it up. Then, cut and paste the link that they give you in the Add a Page Element section of the blogger dashboard. Let me know if you have questions.
I got it added just cant seem to get it to stay on the main page? Justin has our log in info(which he will probably say he doesn't but its my email address and the password I always use) so if you want to maybe help him whenever you get a chance at work to try and move it???? Or it's not a big deal I can leave it in the June posts too!
Post a Comment