Tuesday, August 5, 2008

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY KAYLA!

Today is Kayla's first birthday! I can't believe that it has already been a year. Everyone keeps telling me that just wait and 4 more of these and she will be starting school. We have been so lucky to have Kayla in our lives. She brings a smile to my face everyday! Today I have the day off so I'm going to take her to have her pictures done, then going out to lunch with Daddy and some friends and then going to Como Park to see the animals! Should be a great day. I'll post some pics of the day later.....Thanks for visiting...



Kayla Marie Olson...born August 5th 2007 at 2:25pm Kayla Marie 1 year later!

2 comments:

Sharee said...

Happy Birthday, Kayla! Tell your Mom you were born in '07, though.. hehe Have a great day at the zoo!

Nancy said...

Happy 1st birthday to our favorite baby girl. Thank you for a year of your wonderful smiles and laughter. We love you Kayla. Nancy, Riley & Danny.