
Kayla's first time on a trampoline!

Our friend Beth's son Ben...We took Kayla to one of his games. What a STUD!

Gotta carry everything!

Think she's thirsty?

WHO
HOOOOOOOOO!

My hair is getting so long mommy can put it in a pony tail!

Deep in thought....
hmmmm daddy makes that same face when he is deep in thought. :)

Brewery Creek in Belle
Plaine, MN

Family time!

Kayla was a little tired so she hitched a ride

Helping daddy pick out some pumpkins

Hey daddy what are you doing over there?

Here I am!

How tall this fall???? About 2.5 feet!

A tad bit windy.....
hmmmmm where to start? :)

My dad's new puppy!

Kayla loves
puppys....

To cute!


Here I am again!

Mommy and me

Daddy and me

Drinking my juice box...getting so big and independent!


Kayla and Grandpa

mommy and me again

At a friends wedding..I was a handful that night

Mommy and daddy all dressed up for the preview party at the Container Store!

Me and my ball

Love those bibs!
1 comment:
Cute! She is getting so big!
Hope all is well with you guys.
Post a Comment