
Daddy and Kayla

Mom and dad's idea for a
halloween costume...Kayla's happy :)

K.....maybe not such a good idea..Kayla very unhappy :(

Jenna in her penguin outfit

Side view of Kayla because I couldn't get her to look at me

Aubrey and Jenna..too cute!

Kayla getting ready to go out Trick or Treating!
SOOOOOOOOOOOO SWWWWWEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTT!

Jenna in a costume change...into mickey mouse :)


All ready to go..but she would rather be walking by herself....


Buddies!

Kayla is content with her candy...

Gotta love tootsie pops!
2 comments:
Hi Kayla,
I hope you had a happy Halloween! You look so cute in your costume!
Elgin, Kim and the boys :)
Hi Kayla,
I just wanted to let you know that you won the Free Snap Wallet giveaway on my blog http://www.lulaballou.blogspot.com/
Congratulations, please contact me so I can get your choice of fabric for the wallet. My email is lulaballou@sbcglobal.net
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Take care = )
Post a Comment